When you want to watch a video, the first thing you probably do is look for it in YouTube. It is a vast collection of videos on almost all possible subjects. But to a lot of people it is just a website where they look for music videos, game play through, how to instructions and other things like that. Here are some interesting tidbits about world’s most popular video streaming platform. These YouTube tips will most definitely help you a lot.
- YouTube has more than 1 billion users that is 1/3rd of the total number of people who have access to the internet.
- Minecraft is the most popular search term in YouTube followed by Frozen, Drake, Beyonce, PewDiePie, Happy and Eminem.
- At the time of registration back in 2005, At the time of registration back in 2005, ouube upset an Ohio-based company Universal Tube and Rollform Equipment. The company’s utube.com website got a lot of confused visitors. They even tried to sue YouTube before moving on to utubeonline.com.
Awesome YouTube Hacks
- If you want to go to a musician’s topic page, you only need to add # before the artist’s name and then click on the search button.
- Want to check what quality of video your ISP supports? Use Google’s Video Quality report. It will also help you compare the speed provided by your ISP to other ISPs in your area.
Downloading videos from YouTube is easy
YouTube doesn’t have a download option for its videos, so you will need to use the Airy app to do it. You just need to copy the url for the resource you want to download and paste it on Airy. Airy can download multiple videos at once from youtube. Now you need to select the format, if you just want the audio and not the video than just choose the mp3 format.